PuripHy™ (purifying pH drops)
PuripHy is water purification drops that consist of a combination of liquid sodium bicarbonate, potassium carbonate and potassium hydroxide. The advantages of PuripHy:
- makes the water alkaline (brings the pH of waters up to 12.)
- acts as an antioxidant and purifies the water by neutralizing bacteria, molds, yeasts, parasites, algae, mycotoxins, and exotoxins.
- acts as an oxygen catalyst: it helps your blood absorb more oxygen from the water and hydrate your body on the cellular level. This happens when puripHy alkalizes the water by decreasing hydrogen ions and increasing hydroxyl ions.
- helps to neutralize the stomach's hydrochloric acid (which is often leads to acid reflux and heartburn). It helps to protect from dietary acids the alkaline environment of the alimentary canal, especially the small intestine and the delicate intestinal villi.
- natural formula with no artificial sweeteners or flavoring etc.
Size: 2 fl.oz.(118.28 ml)
Directions: Adults – 5 drops per liter of water, or as recommended by your health care professional. Always dilute in water.