Veronica's Favorite Guacamole
Serving: just 1 for Veronica☺ but probably will be enough for 3 people if you use it just as an appetizer.
Time: 10-15 minutes
Here are the ingredients I’m using:
- 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded.
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced.
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced (about 4-5 Tbl diced onion)
- 4-5 Tbl chopped cilantro.
- juice of 1 lime.
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Lots of love!
Let's do it!
First chop cilantro and red onion (I like more red onion but you can use yellow or green onions). I like when cilantro and onion look in the same proportions (4-5 Tbl each of those). Then I add lime juice and sea salt (I like the taste of Real Salt brand). Mix really well. Then I dice beautiful tomatoes (I like to take off the skin) and mix. I don’t like to smash the avocado a lot so it’s the last ingredient I add. I halve avocados and cut them in small cubes before taking from the skin. After that mix lightly or reach any consistency you like. Add salt, lime juice, pepper if needed more. I usually do it pretty salty☺ Love salt. It’s an energy for our body!
Let's serve this yummy stuff☺! You can use avocado skin as a small bowl and serve it with some more healthy corn chips alternative like sweet potato chips (Terra is a good brand) or make your own chips from sprouted 7 grains tortillas like I did for this guacamole. How to do chips and healthy alternative for chips to buy you can find here.
- Some people use food processor for that but I love the chew part of guacamole. And as always food prepared by hand is fulfilled with more energy! -So you need a deep bowl and a spoon for that. There is also special Mexican equipment for that purpose called mortar and pestle.
- Variations: you can do variations and add spices, hot pepper☺
Please Enjoy! ☺