Guacamole that my husband, kids & my friends love! March 09, 2014 21:38
Guacamole is VERY HEALTHY! Especially if you do it with 100% alkaline ingredients. My recipe is so. This means eat as much as you want☺ There are different recipes for guacamole that are easy to find on internet. They all are yummy! Only replace apple cider vinegar with lime/lemon juice.
I had guests in our house the other night and after that dinner they asked for recipes. So, I know you can’t wait for the recipe and I’ll give you it first but MAKE SURE to read after about why Gods choose to eat the main ingredient – avocado every day!
Serving: just 1 for Veronica☺ but probably will be enough for 3 people if you use it just as an appetizer.
Time: 10-15 minutes
Here are the ingredients I’m using:
- 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded.
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced.
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced (about 4-5 Tbl diced onion)
- 4-5 Tbl chopped cilantro.
- juice of 1 lime.
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Lots of love!
Let's do it!
First chop cilantro and red onion (I like more red onion but you can use yellow or green onions). I like when cilantro and onion look in the same proportions (4-5 Tbl each of those). Then I add lime juice and sea salt (I like the taste of Real Salt brand). Mix really well. Then I dice beautiful tomatoes (I like to take off the skin) and mix. I don’t like to smash the avocado a lot so it’s the last ingredient I add. I halve avocados and cut them in small cubes before taking from the skin. After that mix lightly or reach any consistency you like. Add salt, lime juice, pepper if needed more. I usually do it pretty salty☺ Love salt. It’s an energy for our body!
Let's serve this yummy stuff☺! You can use avocado skin as a small bowl and serve it with some more healthy corn chips alternative like sweet potato chips (Terra is a good brand) or make your own chips from sprouted 7 grains tortillas like I did for this guacamole. How to do chips and healthy alternative for chips to buy you can find here.
- Some people use food processor for that but I love the chew part of guacamole. And as always food prepared by hand is fulfilled with more energy! -So you need a deep bowl and a spoon for that. There is also special Mexican equipment for that purpose called mortar and pestle.
- Variations: you can do variations and add spices, hot pepper☺
Please Enjoy! ☺
And now educate yourself about the health benefits of the AVOCADO because our heart, eyes, skin, immune system are very happy when we eat this God’s butter. And here is why:
- The monosaturated fats in avocados are very healthy. They are good for the heart and reducing LDL cholesterol. Since avocados also lower the triglycerides in the blood diabetic patients can enjoy them.
- Rich in vitamins A and E (protects our skin from free radicals) and are full of other alkalizing nutrients like potassium (Attention: they are 30% more potassium than banana with less sugar!). This fruit is high in folate and B6 and thus great for pregnant women.
- Your eyes will love this fruit because of the carotenoid lutein, which keeps the eyes safe from oxidative stress, macular degeneration, and cataracts.
- Rich in antioxidants, especially the master antioxidant glutathione boosts immune systems, slows the aging process.
- Being rich in numerous phytonutrients and the oleic acid (great for woman!), avocado is a anticancer food.
Eat avocado. Smile. Be happy! Thank you for your time, my friends. God Bless You☺